The School is situated in a sprawling green oasis of 16 acres, just few kilometres from Morbi. Campus is designed keeping every small requirements of students in mind and planned to be developed as a place of Happy Learning.
Campus is mostly divided into below given areas :
A separate administrative building is designed in a way that separates all paper and official work done under one roof. Also this enables better services to parents and students and reduces any foot traffic in school building.
- 01 Reception
- 01 Admission Office
- 02 Counsellor
- 01 Special Education
- 01 Fees Collection
- 01 IT
- 01 Conference Room
The school buildings combine elegance and majesty required for an institution of learning. Safety and Security are of international standards CCTV, Fire Extinguishers, 2 Broad Stairs and open space on each floor.
The Classrooms are spacious enough to accommodate students comfortably. With big size windows in each class allowing enough sunlight and fresh breeze.
Each classroom has its own comprehensive projectors, Computer System, Connection to Internet and all basic amenities required for students to learn comfortably.
- School Building also In houses
- State of the art Computer labs
- Maths lab
- Social Science Lab
- Multipurpose audio visual Room
- Breaks and Community gathering arena
- A large Library
“ENJOYMENT IS KEY”
NEGS offers a rich programme of extra-curricular activities that develop students’ individual aptitudes and collaborative skills, while a wide range of educational trips broaden their understanding of the world.
We provide many opportunities for our students to showcase their artistic, dramatic and musical talents. As well as staging theatrical productions, students participate in our annual day celebration and exhibition to showcase their talents and skills learned and mastered throughout the year.
In addition to many sports clubs, we offer a range of extra-curricular activities including Elocution and Extempore competitions to remove stage fear and sharpen their public speaking skills, Debates and Groups Discussions to develop logical and argumentative skills, PPT Presentations to develop much essential professional presentation skills. Best out of waste and art-craft and drawing competitions to nurture artist in them. Inter House Dance, Drama and Singing and musical band- to name but a few.
Life at NEGS is further enriched by regular inter-house and inter-school competitions; visits by various dignitaries, artists, scientists and business leaders and medical workshops;
“There is… a very wide range of enrichment activities promoting students’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development alongside their academic achievement.”
This building in houses
- 03 Science Labs
- 01 Robotics Labs
- 01 Language Lab
- 03 Indoor Sports Rooms (Chess, Caroms , Darts, Table Tennis, etc.…)
- 02 Dance Rooms
- 02 Music Rooms
- 02 Drawing Rooms
- 01 Drama Theater
- 01 Rifle Shooting Arena
NEGS has a strong foundation and facilities to develop sporting tradition and wants to achieve an enviable record of success in a widevariety of sports at both individual and team level.
Sport provides an excellent way to develop motivation, perseverance and teamwork –characteristics that not only support academic success but are also highly valued by employers. It promotes fitness and a healthy lifestyle, as well as being a source of fun and enjoyment.
In addition to Indoor Sports facilities, NEGS students enjoy a numerous option of indigenously developed FOOTBALL FIELD, TENNIS COURT, VOLLLEYBALL COURT, BASKETBALL COURT, SKETING RINK, SWIMMING POOL, RUNNING TREK and special Kids Play area.
We encourage everyone to participate in a broad range of activities both outside and indoors. In addition, we promote leadership skills through the Schools Sports caption nomination– for Also dedicated staff who coach our many squads. They also organise regular sporting tours to take part in various competitions.
“There is a wide range of indoor and outdoor sports, so there is something for everybody.”
Spread across a huge 16 acre land, the space occupies all amenities required to build the child fit and strong physically, intellectually and emotionally. Amidst lush green environment the campus promotes
- Separate blocks for CBSE and Gujarat Board – for convenience of parents and students.
- Sports to strengthen the physique – to name just a few there is a swimming pool, a football ground, a skating ring, a running track, horse riding, badminton court, tennis court, basketball court and volleyball court, a riffle shooting arena, squash room.
- Labs to satiate curious minds – a computer lab, a social-science lab, a math’s lab, a vast library, an indoor sports room for chess and checkers, dart games, carom boards etc.
- To develop a genius in mind – drama and theatre workshops to enhance the creative ability of a child and a robotics lab.
- A child with a heart pure and honest – value and cultural education impartation with a holistic approach with an audio visual room with a capacity of 100 students at a time. Separate Music and dance room which channelizes the energy and teachings that shall be fruitful for an entire lifetime.
- Sunrays and Sparkles with well lit spacious classrooms with colossal windows- to help the intellectual minds breathe in fresh air & take in infinite energy from the Sun for getting a refreshing start every morning with the massive lush green farms overlooking the windows.
- A separate administration block – for incorporating smooth running and undistracted learning for students.
- Instant inspiration by staying close to nature – with various plants and trees on the campus to add to the ingenuity of yoga classes for students.
- Hostel facilities available for students.
- A huge staff room and conference room for the teachers and parents meet up.
- Future plans – as our New Era Global family shall grow we have certain projects in pipeline: Staff and Principal Residences are. An in house uniform and stationary store. A kitchen and dining hall with a capacity to serve 600-700 students at a time. A gym that shall be accessible to all on the premises. A separate pre-primary section for the little budding flowers. An amphitheatre of its kind. Laundry room for students help. A prayer room for undisturbed peace. Classroom lockers and much more to facilitate all students on the campus.